Which winter gloves for below freezing?

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
I have gloves FOX Head Ranger Fire which works quite ok when temperatures are somewhere from 0-10°C, but for lower temperatures they are just to thin and my fingers starts to freezing ... So I need gloves for colder winter days, to get me through 2-3 hours rides down to about -10°C. I came across GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Thermo Split Gloves, they look funny but in theory it looks like this could work, any experiences? Or which other gloves will you recommend?

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I use some old enduro KTM gloves that are too hot for anything other than sub zero temps but they are wearing out now so I was eying these up - not tried em though..

Goderrs

Jul 23, 2019
Crawley
I just buy cheap ski gloves from decathlon and then bin them once worn through. They also do a thinner pair n they couple of quid and pretty good, wear them for the autumn riding n keep hands nice n warm.

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I've been wearing a pair of Specialized Element 1.0 recently which have been keeping my hands warm during my commute. Much better than the 100% brisker I was wearing previously

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles