Which bike to get?

Maherto

Feb 22, 2020
Dublin
Hello all , I had a Pole voima on order which I obviously won't be getting it now. I just received my money back from credit card company. I now can not make up my mind which new bike I should get. I weight about 115-117kg kitted out. I was thinking on the Canyon Strive CFR Ltd , Orbea Wild M11 AXS or Monraker Level XR. I mention my weight as the monraker has the highest limit.

What do you guys think? I currently have a YT decoy. I am leaning towards the Monraker. I have always had fox suspension which always severed me. I do enduro riding mainly never bike parks.

I saw some reliability issure here with the strive also but haven't being any with Orbea or Monraker.

I snapped the decoy seat tube a while bike the frame replace and yt where actually pretty good in replacing it ect. It was my first carbon bike and first frame failure in 25 years so not sure I want to go carbon.

I have since had a carbon gravel bike with no issues and the replacement decoy has being sweet. I though about another decoy but wanted to try a bosch sytem. The integrated battery doesn't bother me as I charge bike in garage.

Anyway any help appreciated as I am really scratching my head

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles