Where it all began for me..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Last January ... about two weeks after I bought a hub motored Decathlon e-st500 so I could keep up with the OH ... I discovered single track ...

dec1.jpg

And discovered I didn't have a clue how to ride ... even the "easy" bits ....

dec2.jpg

And so this became a position I was very familiar with ...

dec3.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I'm glad you say that .. because I was just looking at that picture thinking .. slippy .. off camber .. nadgery .. tiny little bit to continue on or early bath. I still look at it now and feel "concerned" ! :)

But it was easy compared to the downhill run I found the next day and fractured my ribs on :)

People shouldn't be allowed out really.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
The last time I fell off, the other half said “watch out, branches” so I looked up. What she really meant was “watch out, roots ?. I’m going to have to buy her a book on plant anatomy I fear.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The last time I fell off, the other half said “watch out, branches” so I looked up. What she really meant was “watch out, roots ?. I’m going to have to buy her a book on plant anatomy I fear.
I dunno.. sounds like she just might have a wicked sense of humour ??

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.

my OH does this when I'm driving.

"watch out, van!".

I see no van, I stop of course, to prevent accident.

"what van?"

"right there!". points to huge great impossible to miss truck I'd seen 30 seconds earlier.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles