Kenevo Gen1 Where are all the US kenevos?

gbarfoot

Sep 1, 2020
Colorado usa
Why are there so few of these bikes in the US? Looks like stock has come back online and a few dealers have them. Who is riding one of these bikes in the US? I found a black Friday deal on one even which has me scratching my head why aren't they selling why are they discounting them and why do you not see that many of them?

Jimfuel100

Nov 18, 2021
Frederick, Maryland. USA
Why are there so few of these bikes in the US? Looks like stock has come back online and a few dealers have them. Who is riding one of these bikes in the US? I found a black Friday deal on one even which has me scratching my head why aren't they selling why are they discounting them and why do you not see that many of them?
Curious, could you please provide the link or company? Everything I’ve seen is msrp. Thanks!

gbarfoot

Sep 1, 2020
Colorado usa
Fly rides USA. In southern CA you'll need to call and fly in to accept the bike or have someone local grab it for you

CruJones

Nov 24, 2021
USA
I've seen a few people other than me on Kenevos in San Jose/Santa Cruz area. Not nearly as many people on Levos for sure.

Gyre

Jan 25, 2021
Pasadena, CA
Can't speak for elsewhere, but in the US forums I get the sense that 29/27 bikes have largely displaced 27/27 in the market.

Cseven

May 25, 2021
Seattle
5B46819E-FF2F-42A1-A46B-BC37B12CC1D2.jpeg

All alone in Washington state. Would be great to meet other Kenevo owners out here!

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
What’s the clearance like with that rear 29er to the frame? I’m in the works of changing my boxxer to a zeb 29er for a mullet setup.
No rubbing with a 2.6
It’s real close tho

used to have 27.5 with 2.8 tires mullet set up
I would go back to mullet set up if I still had the wheelset

one thing about the 29er is it doesn’t feel fast but it’s actually rolling much faster

ridesantacruz

Feb 4, 2020
Santa Cruz
A Couple shops in Santa Cruz had them in stock. It seem like when they initially came out, only shop owners and high end clients got them on the first round. I was able to walk into my LBS and buy it in October. They had a few KSLs in stock a couple weeks ago.

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

Gyre

Jan 25, 2021
Pasadena, CA
A Couple shops in Santa Cruz had them in stock. It seem like when they initially came out, only shop owners and high end clients got them on the first round. I was able to walk into my LBS and buy it in October. They had a few KSLs in stock a couple weeks ago.

Nice as the KSL is, I think the OP was about the full-fat 27.5" Kenevos.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
I’ve seen Kenevo Experts in a few Northern California shops the past couple months. Seems like a shipment came in. They sell almost instantly at close to $10k usd after taxes wow! Good thing i got my expert for half that pre-pandemic.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles