Levo SL Gen 1 What is included with the Levo SL when you purchase new?

Grubby

Nov 22, 2020
Denver
Like the title states, what is included? Suspension tokens, charger, manuals, tubeless valve stems?

I'm asking because I am potentially buying one from a place that isn't Bicycle store. The attention to detail that they may or may not have is in question. I would just like to make sure I am getting everything that is paid for.

Thanks for the info!

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA
If you're not buying at retail, what makes you think the bike should include anything other than what the seller is offering? Just ask the seller what they're including. You certainly have no right to "demand" extras in a private sale.

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA
Even if you *are* buying retail, there's no guarantee any particular shop will include all the "extras". In my experience it varies not only from shop to shop, but purchase to purchase. It may depend on who's working that day :) On the other hand a good, supportive LBS will have no problem providing you with those little extras if you ask.

Grubby

Nov 22, 2020
Denver
If you're not buying at retail, what makes you think the bike should include anything other than what the seller is offering? Just ask the seller what they're including. You certainly have no right to "demand" extras in a private sale.

To clarify, it is a local specialized dealer. But it is a motorcycle shop not a bicycle shop. I have some local MC shops out here start to carry eMTBs. So the bike is brand new and should come with all of the factory included accessories. I just want to make sure I'm getting all of them. Nowhere in my post did I say I was going to "demand" anything. Let be real as well. I have bought a bicycle from a local specialized shop and have not gotten any documentation or anything with it. Literally got a receipt and that was it. I am about drop $7000+ on a pedal bike I need to make sure I get what is provided by the manufacturer.

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
Oooh and check the multi tool is in the SWAT headset thing, if it comes with one.

Not sure if all the newer Levo SL have it, but where you'd normally have the headset cap, if the cap swivels off there's a multitool under there (or a oval hole if its missing).

Just sayin' because that could easily be lost or pinched before you buy it.

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
you get rubbish tires included too - also get your receipt / warranty framed/filed as you will need to use when it goes back for a new motor ect..

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles