Well this newbie is impressed.

tym

Jul 18, 2024
Abingdon Illinois
I took my bike for its first distance ride. Riding back roads, I made it 12 mile one way in 45 min. That puts me in a bigger town kinda close. Used under half my battery in the 25 mile journey. I was God Smacked how easy the trip was, including hills. I was not in a huge rush, I averaged about 20 mph with pedal assist three.

Its gonna be interesting to see how far I can go with two batteries. My second one will be here in a few days. I built my bike for distance. Bag that will hold a second battery along with some tools, stuff to change flat tire. Put a basket on the front for little stuff. Invested in a nice seat with a seat post with suspension. Even have a bright orange and yellow saftey vest with a rear facing camera.

Im so happy it turned out as well as it did. How well the bike holds up is a wait and see. But im sure getting out lots more and just having the time of my life. Ya all have a nice day.

713Fmhs

Oct 30, 2023
I took my bike for its first distance ride. Riding back roads, I made it 12 mile one way in 45 min. That puts me in a bigger town kinda close. Used under half my battery in the 25 mile journey. I was God Smacked how easy the trip was, including hills. I was not in a huge rush, I averaged about 20 mph with pedal assist three.

Its gonna be interesting to see how far I can go with two batteries. My second one will be here in a few days. I built my bike for distance. Bag that will hold a second battery along with some tools, stuff to change flat tire. Put a basket on the front for little stuff. Invested in a nice seat with a seat post with suspension. Even have a bright orange and yellow saftey vest with a rear facing camera.

Im so happy it turned out as well as it did. How well the bike holds up is a wait and see. But im sure getting out lots more and just having the time of my life. Ya all have a nice day.
I agree, I rode acoustic MB's for 30 years and getting older and more out of shape I wanted to try an ebike. When the pandemic ended I test rode one and was shocked at how much fun it was. You can still get good exercise if you discipline yourself on the pedal assist you dial in but you don't feel wiped out after a good ride. Ebikes brought the fun back to bicycling for me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles