Weird or what ?

Daev

E*POWAH Master
Jan 15, 2022
Cornwall
Weirdest thing you saw while out on your bike ?
Out on my local trail, tearing it up yesterday. Came rapidly up behind a family of 4, daughter up front who'd got off to walk, mom who was encouraging the daughter to carry on and then i noticed dad with younger son, bringing up the rear on a tandem!! - well to be fair it's probably classed as a tag-a-long or something but MASSIVE respect to dad 😁👍. Not a battery between 'em.
My initial feeling was "oh great, a family taking their bikes out for a walk around MY singletrack!!' but fairly rapidly changed to saying " no, no, it's alright. Carry on to the end of this section" as they all tried to get out of the way, bless 'em " it's not far now".
They were holidaymakers and apparently this was the 3rd year they'd done it.
Sometimes you just gotta smile.
Kids, you got the coolest parents!! 😁👍

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Two of us riding around the woods when a slightly built young woman in Forestry Commission green outfit flagged us down and asked if we had seen a naked man running around the woods! They had had reports and she had been sent to investigate. Unless she was a black belt in some form of martial arts, she would have had no chance in detaining the offender if he refused to cooperate!

She could have been a newbie and this was her wind-up test?

Daev

E*POWAH Master
Jan 15, 2022
Cornwall
Two of us riding around the woods when a slightly built young woman in Forestry Commission green outfit flagged us down and asked if we had seen a naked man running around the woods! They had had reports and she had been sent to investigate. Unless she was a black belt in some form of martial arts, she would have had no chance in detaining the offender if he refused to cooperate!

Undoubtedly @Streddaz "not cheating"..... or it might have been me 😂😂

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland

It was me ..and I cooperated fully 😉

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles