Using Shimano SM-PCE1 PC linkage device on EP801

Uncomfortably_Numb

Aug 9, 2024
Blackpool
I have a Shimano SM-PCE1 PC linkage device that I used on my Trek Di2 road bike however that's currently up for sale.

My question is this, is the SM-PCE1 any use to me on my EP801 system (Canyon Spectral:ON)?

If not, how much is it worth? Probably used twice and has the connection cables and original box.

JustChilling

Sep 12, 2024
San Diego
I have a Shimano SM-PCE1 PC linkage device that I used on my Trek Di2 road bike however that's currently up for sale.

My question is this, is the SM-PCE1 any use to me on my EP801 system (Canyon Spectral:ON)?

If not, how much is it worth? Probably used twice and has the connection cables and original box.
I am looking for one, hopefully with both sd50 and sd300 cables (plus USB PC cable). I was going to buy the newer SM-PCE02 model, but if you offer to me at a reasonable price, I will buy your older SM-PCE1. Thanks.

Astro66

May 24, 2024
Sydney Australia
SM-PCE1 does not work with Windows-based E-Tube-Project-Professional software in the current version 5.xx. Only the SM-PCE02. But it does work with the Windows-based miniMax program from EMax.

That is from Peter Mayer of EMax.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles