Uploading photos

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
I just tried to upload three photos, one uploaded and the other two came up with this symbol below. Any idea what went wrong. It has happened before and other times I can upload photos fine.
IMG_7774.png

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I just tried to upload three photos, one uploaded and the other two came up with this symbol below. Any idea what went wrong. It has happened before and other times I can upload photos fine. View attachment 142732
I’ve seen and heard of this happening before. The moderators of this forum are probably having a good laugh at our expense. They might say things like; Wrong format, too big a file, you reached your limit, your pictures aren’t worthy …blah blah blah. They’re messing with us.

Anyways, try again from scratch. jpeg. Works for me.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I think the site has an upload file size limit of about 5mb. Now your phone has so many megapixels, the files are bigger and bigger.

I’m on an iPhone and made a “shortcut” to resize my photos. I click on the photo, and choose “resize photos”. It asks me how many horizontal pixels I want, and generally I find 2500 gives a decent image, but it comes in under 5mb and always uploads.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Here’s how to do it, if anyone is interested! The first and only time I’ve ever used the “shortcut” app!

IMG_8899.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles