Upgrading or it's time for a change? Cannondale Moterra Neo 3

deif887

Jun 9, 2024
Spain
I have a Moterra neo 3 since last year, it was my first e-bike and I was really happy with my purchase, I discovered a new way of riding and I felt like training again but after a few thousands KM I feel the 150mm of the fork are a bit short for my style of riding.
A bit of context here, I raced downhill bikes for ~10 years, about 87kg and a "destroyer" downhill style😅
I have a couple options in mind, change the fork for something like a fox 38 performance 170 and upgrade the shock aswell or sell the bike losing some money with a bike I'm happy riding with and get another bike with longer suspensions like the moterra LT (Which has a really good price nowadays)

NamD

Apr 29, 2024
NW Arkansas
I’ve only had the bike for a couple of weeks and am still waiting for some parts to come in for it. So far I added a boy parts split and have a smash pot I’m going to install this weekend set at 160mm. Next week I’ll have a bomber cr coil for it that I’ll send out to avalanche in the winter.

A new fork isn’t a bad idea, but it will be costly and the same with a new shock depending on what you get. If you’ve got the means to, new bikes are always fun and at least you’ve got some experience with an e-bike now and have an idea of what you want.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles