Turbo Levo vs Turbo Levo Comp ?! I need someone to please shed some light to make my decision easier...

Jacob_murray

Oct 11, 2018
Worcestershire, England
I’ve been looking for a new bike for a while now. I currently ride an M1 Spitizng R-Pedelec and it’s an absolute beast but I genuinely wouldn’t consider it an e-bike, more of a motorbike ? Anyhow I am on the fence about 1) Choosing between a Kenevo or Levo. (Would have to be Kenevo comp due to budget).

2) Choosing between a Turbo Levo or a Turbo Levo comp. Is the spec difference really worth the £1000 price difference ??

Thanks in advance,

Jacob

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
kenevo and levo are two bikes for different riding in my opinion, but there is a fair amount of overlap.
the entry level 2019 kenevo has a 1.2e motor the rest have 1.3, 2019 levos have s mag 2.1 motors

I just made the choice between an entry level levo and a comp, I choose the entry level. the upgrades I did were forks and brakes which I already had and I bought a dropper, for me that was a lot cheaper than the extra grand and I like the entry level colour (mat black with blue decals)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles