Turbo Levo comp setup

nappa

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Farningham, kent
Hi guys,

Getting my turbo levo comp today and was looking for some advice for a starting setup.

I'm a lump at 107 kilos and advice would be really helpful.

Thanks Paul

sirshan

Oct 2, 2018
Oakland, CA USA
Pretty standard like any of your other bikes. Download Mission Control (glitchy at the moment with iPhone) or Blevo App. Set your parameters...

Other than that, suspension tune as you ride.

I ride at about 195lbs with full gear...found Im running the Rear Shock at really high pressure. Stock Deluxe Shocks (on a regular bike) have 2 thin volume reducers. The Levo have a custom setup as I found out. It uses a Gnar Reducer which is equivalent to 2.5 spacers + 1 thin volume spacer. Max is 3 total spacers (but not the 3 of the Gnar versions). So my setup is 1 Gnar Spacer + 2 Thin stock spacers - total of 3 (which is max). Helped a bit...you at 107 kilos, just passing this on. Other than that, probably will run the shock pretty high too...not sure which shock the Comp comes with.

Im debating moving to a Coil Rear if it fits. Haven't seen pics on a 2019 yet...doing research. I tend to ride on the aggressive side too, so I think it will be more towards my likings.

nappa

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Farningham, kent
well, i was getting my bike, paid for sat delivery and nothing.

Turns out Rutland Cycling have not even shipped it. and was in stock arrrr

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles