Trek Warranty (Canada - Rear Wheel)

randyman

Mar 10, 2021
yomago
I purchased a 2021 Trek Powerfly 4 from local Trek dealer in Canada (Port Coquitlam, BC). The rear hub bearings were no good from the start, and the Trek dealer agreed to warranty them. That was two months ago. I understand my Trek dealer is busy, but their communication with me has been horrible (unless I am spending more money of course). Whenever I call in to ask about the status, I get a "I'll look into it and call you back" - but they never do. Is there a Trek corporate line I can call to check the status of this? Or am I totally reliant on this local Trek dealer to provide me (no) information?

Zorg

May 5, 2021
I
This is interesting here also. Trek representative have zero knowledge, only interested in selling bikes. When it comes to support they have zero knowledge And interest.
Is there a Trek representative from global that can help when we get into conflict or bad service from local representative ?
The bike (Rail 9.9) is awesome but this is the last time I or any of my friends going to buy Trek.

bluewater87

Jul 12, 2020
Canada
I called Trek canada and spoke to a tech. He took on my case and worked with my LBS and they worked together to resolve the issues i had.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles