Training with Blevo for Mallorca 312 event

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
For the past few months I’ve been using my Levo controlled with the Blevo app and a HR monitor to train in specific zones for the Mallorca 312 road bike event ( doing the shorter 167 category).

I successfully completed the ride on Saturday finishing about half way down the field of 3000+ riders. Slow and steady on the climbs and flying down the descents all at a pace I knew I could maintain due to sessions on the Levo.

Without the Blevo/Levo combo for training I’d have been spending hours on a turbo trainer.

Thanks to @PaoloBLEvo for creating a great app.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
For the past few months I’ve been using my Levo controlled with the Blevo app and a HR monitor to train in specific zones for the Mallorca 312 road bike event ( doing the shorter 167 category).

I successfully completed the ride on Saturday finishing about half way down the field of 3000+ riders. Slow and steady on the climbs and flying down the descents all at a pace I knew I could maintain due to sessions on the Levo.

Without the Blevo/Levo combo for training I’d have been spending hours on a turbo trainer.

Thanks to @PaoloBLEvo for creating a great app.
Which settings you used?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Which settings you used?
I used Power settings to control eco and trail to ensure I had to put some power in before motor started helping keeping biker power zones. I did need to manually adjust these by changing the settings mid ride. In the last month I have been also using the smart HR.
It would be great if we could schedule the changes to HR and biker power to happen automatically. I understand this may not work well if going downhill. @PaoloBLEvo I have attached some screen shots but let me know if you want me to send anything across.

F3BE7BFB-9091-4371-BBB6-0923C87217DF.jpeg

FC400F6D-9096-41A3-813A-7E277BF77723.jpeg

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
In the last version of BLEvo you can select different HR target for different level..
So you can select 160bpm in ECO for normal ride and the you can set 140bpm in TRAIL to use when you are tired..

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
In the last version of BLEvo you can select different HR target for different level..
So you can select 160bpm in ECO for normal ride and the you can set 140bpm in TRAIL to use when you are tired..
I will try this as a few training sessions are interval based say 10 mins at 160 BPM then 2 min recovery at 110 BPM. A display of LAP time in ECO/TRAIL would be useful.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles