Levo SL Gen 1 Torque setting for Levo sl or Levo

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Just wondered if anyone had links or know of any documents that would give the torque setting for all the vital fixing on the Levo sl and Levo ?
I have search the internet and can find Individual settings by Search I just wondered if there was any documentation or links which had all of the settings listed

DtEW

Dec 8, 2020
Bay Area, California
Just wondered if anyone had links or know of any documents that would give the torque setting for all the vital fixing on the Levo sl and Levo ?
I have search the internet and can find Individual settings by Search I just wondered if there was any documentation or links which had all of the settings listed

Um, look at the top of the forum.

They're also in the User's Manual (physical copy) that you got with your bike. And obviously in the PDF version you can get from Speshy's website.

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Cheers thank you I have that link and can see the torque settings in different pages corresponding to the job that’s being done

I was being lazy tho and trying to see if there was a document that Displayed every torque setting on one page so then when checking over the bike it would make it easier just to look down the list at all the various different torque instead of flicking though the pages

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles