Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
What kind of bike do u take to work for me it's my ktm lol

20190426_120407.jpg

SolePassenger

Mar 31, 2019
Langley, BC Canada
Specialized Levo HT 2019, I ride 12km's to and from work 5 days a week now. Though some days I have to take to long way back which is more like 16km's because where I work get lots of big rig traffic and some days I'd rather not take my chances against a string of 60,000lb loaded truck and trailers.

Tim69

Feb 25, 2019
Israel
I'm an electrician so unfortunately can't ride to work :(
Why not!? It's only natural...
It's an Electric bike!??
...sorry,. Just had to say that..??
I'm really lucky to live close enough to work , to ride in... And have showers at work too...
Tim

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
Haibike SDURO Fullseven LT 4.0 gets me to work and back every day, 4 miles each way. 15 minutes on the bike gets me to South Mountain Park (Phoenix); this is eBike Nirvana.

Today at work the only three bikes parked were eBikes.

skyfree

Aug 31, 2018
Fremont, CA USA
2017 Haibike XDuro AllMtn 8.0. 28 mile round trip, twice a week. I have a 2nd set of wheels with 2" commuter tires which makes the roll more efficient. The roadies in spandex are surprised when I blow by them into the wind wearing my casual work clothes on a mountain bike ha ha.

The only time I've been passed is by a guy on a Turbo Vado 6.0. That thing was fast. I talked to him at a stoplight and he has a shorter commute so uses high assist to maintain close to the top speed of 28 mph.

I'm leading a group on Bike to Work day next week to try to get others interested in bike commuting.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles