Strava upload with power data - which app?

rsilvers

Dec 2, 2018
US
If I want to upload to Strava as eBike, and have my pedal input human wattage uploaded, which apps can do that?

Mission Control?

A Garmin 520? (does it connect to the bike with Blutooth and get power data?)

Some other app?

And what app has the best mapping where I can pre-load a route? My Garmin 520? Bike Computer? Komoot? OruxMaps? OSMand? Locus? Blevo?

Webby1805

Feb 9, 2019
Stonehaven
If I want to upload to Strava as eBike, and have my pedal input human wattage uploaded, which apps can do that?

Mission Control?

A Garmin 520? (does it connect to the bike with Blutooth and get power data?)

Some other app?

And what app has the best mapping where I can pre-load a route? My Garmin 520? Bike Computer? Komoot? OruxMaps? OSMand? Locus? Blevo?

I think Blevo app can do all that probably better checking the forum and asking their.

rsilvers

Dec 2, 2018
US
I plan to buy Blevo but sad that the iPhone version is missing many of the features. Not excited about buying an Android phone just for one app and then not even having a data plan on that phone.

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
It works fine on iOS too, I bought the recommended Blackview BV6000 just for this purpose, but I still don’t know if it’s worth it. I used an old iPhone 5 which worked fine, newer iPhones don’t do well on the handlebars, camera will eventually break.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles