Mission Control Strange bug with Mission Control

Thierry D

Jun 17, 2020
Sambreville
Dears,

I've got a very strange situation with Mission Control application (On Iphone)
When running a diagnostic with it, I've an info that I've to go to the dealer to solve the issue.
We have 2 Turbo Levo at home, one of my wife and mine.
I run a diagnostic with my wife's bike, green light no trouble/issue.
I went to the dealer workshop, he work on and call me that the issue is solved.
Just before attaching the bike behind the car, I run Mission Control, and.....oh my god, issue still on, same msg : go to the workshop.
Technician recheck it, and told it's ok. Strange, isn'it ?
I show him the screen of MC, he try immediately with his Iphone : no trouble.
Knowing this, I've removed the application, re-install it, running the diagnostic, green light.
How is it possible ? How can we trust the result of MC diagnostic ?
Best regards,

Thierry

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
@Thierry D - The indicator for an active event is on the bike display (TCU) - you'll see lights flashing. If you then go to Mission Control you will see an explanation of the error and what you should do, however after the error is resolved on the bike the details are still held on the Mission Control app screen for transparency (if the app was open when it happened). You can scroll down the screen and there will be an option to "clear this error". I think that was all that was required in this case, hence why the technician didn't see a problem when he connected. Sorry for the confusion here.

Thierry D

Jun 17, 2020
Sambreville
@Thierry D - The indicator for an active event is on the bike display (TCU) - you'll see lights flashing. If you then go to Mission Control you will see an explanation of the error and what you should do, however after the error is resolved on the bike the details are still held on the Mission Control app screen for transparency (if the app was open when it happened). You can scroll down the screen and there will be an option to "clear this error". I think that was all that was required in this case, hence why the technician didn't see a problem when he connected. Sorry for the confusion here.
Tks for your reply.
can you share a printscreen showing it ?
now that the application has been reinstalled, I can’t find clear option on any screen with this action.

Best regards,

Thierry

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
I can also confirm that when I had error with TCU lights flashing there was no "clear this error" button in MC even when the TCU was restarted and there were no more flashing lights, MC still suggests that I should contact the dealer ...

Last edited:

Thierry D

Jun 17, 2020
Sambreville
I can also confirm that when I had error with TCU lights flashing there was no "clear this error" button in MC even when the TCU was restarted and there were no more flashing lights, MC still suggests that I should contact the dealer ...
Tks for confirmation, so it seems that’s a bug and we have to wait a new release ;-)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles