SRAM EX1 crank arms

Baker

Jun 11, 2019
Hayling Island
Anyone know if these are compatible with the Levo. I notice with the stock arms one is straight and the other has a kink to clear the motor. I don't have the money for Hope ones but these are a bargain for a stiffer arm at £35.

Villbass

Sep 23, 2019
Drammen, Norway
Yes, I had them on my levo before I bought the hope ones. Nice cranks for 35 quid

How do you like the Hope ones? The original ones on my Expert 2020 are both slightly bent now.

I think the Hopes are my best option for som real solid cranks. Do you notice any difference on the Q-factor? Can you feel they are stiffer?

Do you need any additional tools to dismount and mount the new ones?

Thanks! Have a good one! ✌️?

2wheeledwalbert

Apr 16, 2019
Gloucestershire, England
How do you like the Hope ones? The original ones on my Expert 2020 are both slightly bent now.

I think the Hopes are my best option for som real solid cranks. Do you notice any difference on the Q-factor? Can you feel they are stiffer?

Do you need any additional tools to dismount and mount the new ones?

Thanks! Have a good one! ✌️?
Yeah they're a decent bit of kit, stiffer and look good too. Only tool you need is a 8mm allen key

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I have the hope ones. I smashed my pedal so hard on a rock slab that it bent the pedal spindle and stripped the thread in the cranks but the cranks themselves didn’t bend at all. There was enough thread in there to re tap it and so far the pedal is holding up.
I almost cried though when I did it as they were only two rides old

Villbass

Sep 23, 2019
Drammen, Norway
I have the hope ones. I smashed my pedal so hard on a rock slab that it bent the pedal spindle and stripped the thread in the cranks but the cranks themselves didn’t bend at all. There was enough thread in there to re tap it and so far the pedal is holding up.
I almost cried though when I did it as they were only two rides old

Ouch! Glad you could tap it out again.
Have a good one!

Reactions: CjP

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles