Spectral:On Ride E coil.

Dhd12

Subscriber
Aug 27, 2023
Almería (Provincia)
So after some deliberation and a short wait the Fast Suspension Ride E arrived. The sag is bang on 30% as requested so Fabien nailed the spring rate. Feels super plush and should be a perfect match for my 170 Smashpot coil conversion in the fork. A quick blast in my olive grove suggests it’s as expected. Off to ride now 👍
'Edit' don't know why the photos won't load up

View attachment IMG_2124.jpeg View attachment IMG_2126.jpeg View attachment IMG_2127.jpeg

Last edited:

LagunaSeca

Jul 16, 2024
Ireland
So after some deliberation and a short wait the Fast Suspension Ride E arrived. The sag is bang on 30% as requested so Fabien nailed the spring rate. Feels super plush and should be a perfect match for my 170 Smashpot coil conversion in the fork. A quick blast in my olive grove suggests it’s as expected. Off to ride now 👍
'Edit' don't know why the photos won't load up

View attachment 141200 View attachment 141201 View attachment 141202
Hi, would you mind advising your riding weight and what your spring rate is? Just got the same shock - my LBS mechanic chose the spring which is 550lb and only giving me 23% sag (80kg riding weight). Our bikes are different which is major factor, but just to give me another baseline to compare. I have a stock Fox Factory 38 up front so maybe less sag in the rear will be OK balance wise?

Cheers.

Dhd12

Subscriber
Aug 27, 2023
Almería (Provincia)
Hi, would you mind advising your riding weight and what your spring rate is? Just got the same shock - my LBS mechanic chose the spring which is 550lb and only giving me 23% sag (80kg riding weight). Our bikes are different which is major factor, but just to give me another baseline to compare. I have a stock Fox Factory 38 up front so maybe less sag in the rear will be OK balance wise?

Cheers.
I weigh 75kg ready to ride and have a 450 lb spring. Works perfectly for me, just added a couple of clicks of rebound from how Fabien at Fast set it up. Around 28% sag. Sounds like yours is a bit to heavy maybe. Email Fabien @ Fast he will advise I’m sure

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles