Other Specialized Turbo Levo SL 2024 or Orbea Rise SL M10

bomez

Aug 8, 2024
Slovenia
Hello everyone! Soo... I'm 33 years old, just lost cca 30kg with a help from an ebike and now I want to buy a new SL emtb for me and my wife. I still have 105kg's at 177cm, dont worry :D. Currently we have Scott Patron 920 - full power emtb but as I want to do more and patron is kinda heavy for both of us, we were looking at Spec turbo levo SL expert 2024 or Orbea Rise SL M10. We are not doing hardcore trails just more or less crosscountry stuff, max 50-60km's. We tested turbo levo SL last week and had a blast. Really cool bike, a lot lighter than Patron and of course more silent. But I'm kinda worry about battery and range since I'm not lightweight myself. That is why I'm considering Orbea SL M10 with 630wh battery. We tried Orbea LT only but i dont know... specialized was more fun to ride on, better spec and better on board computer. What do you guys think? Thank you very much!

tk1971

Jul 28, 2024
SG, CA USA
The Levo SL has the capability to use the range extender for 50% more range. If you like the Levo SL better based on actual test rides, then go with the Levo SL.

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I went for the Levo SL Gen 2 and it’s the best ebike I have personally owned

Had the following
Levo gen 2
Levo Gen 3
Levo SL Gen 1
Trek rail 9.9
Trek exe
Orbea rise carbon
Orbea rise alloy

Some really nice bike but I just find the overall package with the Gen 2 SL Levo the best

Coupled up with the range extender and a 29er rear wheel it’s a sweet package

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles