specialized please responeed

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
Hi, Whats going on ?
My friend and I ordered a comp and carbon comp both xl in November, we were told that we would have them by mid to late march, we checked a few weeks before they were due to be told its now april, that was still ok because we have booked our first mtb holiday in the lakes for the start of May to get to know our new bikes, the holiday has now been paid in full but a trip over to our local bike store today and the news that the bikes wont be here now until June....WHAT

This is really bad service, please respond.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
you can send a message to them - its one of their service reps who is a member.

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
you can send a message to them - its one of their service reps who is a member.
Thank you how would I do that? I tried via the messages but it would not allow me to send to specialized rider care.

Last edited:

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Hit them up on Twitter, most companies respond well to that

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
My carbon comp delivery date has slipped twice too. I think they have issues with the design (based on early faults - well documented on here) and also demand.

I’m considering options for other bikes at the moment before I make a decision. I’m not keen on missing a whole summer waiting as that deadline could change again.

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
My carbon comp delivery date has slipped twice too. I think they have issues with the design (based on early faults - well documented on here) and also demand.

I’m considering options for other bikes at the moment before I make a decision. I’m not keen on missing a whole summer waiting as that deadline could change again.

Funny enough I am sure I just read through your post for comp or comp carbon, its not good at all from Specialized.

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California

The issue isn’t with the design. The demand is more than they would have ever thought possible. I manage a Specialized store and I haven’t received the Expert model I ordered in September. No big deal I’ll ride my other bikes until it shows up.
There are much bigger problems in the world than when I receive my new bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles