Sorted, ta.

CJaMTB

May 9, 2020
Dartmoor
Hey all, looking for a 205x65mm trunnion mount shock, preferably a coil but will consider pretty much anything, does need to be an enduro/DH shock though, can't be anything less sturdy.
Cheers 🤘

dw293060

Jan 6, 2022
GB
Hi, My brother has it laying in his garage and he wants to sell. You can contact him via is mail [email protected]

[Rob Edit - this user dw293060 is a scammer, leaving this post here for search engine / other forums to see via search]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi, My brother has it laying in his garage and he wants to sell. You can contact him via is mail [email protected]
This person is a scammer - do not contact. And for all buyers (and sellers) keep an eye out for fools like this one. Banned

Other forums they are trying to scam:

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 09.51.53.png

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 09.53.11.png

Hob Nob

Jun 4, 2020
UK
I have 2 different 2022 shocks for sale:

- Float X2 Performance (brand new, never used), for £295 with LSC & LSR adjustment

- Fox X2 Performance Elite. Had about 1 months use, same as the factory shock, just with a black stanchion. HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR.

Both are air shocks. Can get you some pics if needed.

CJaMTB

May 9, 2020
Dartmoor
In the first instance, thank you Rob and everyone else for spotting that and getting on it so quickly!

Secondly, Hob Nob, I'll DM you...

d mann

Jan 6, 2022
Hampshire UK
I have 2 different 2022 shocks for sale:

- Float X2 Performance (brand new, never used), for £295 with LSC & LSR adjustment

- Fox X2 Performance Elite. Had about 1 months use, same as the factory shock, just with a black stanchion. HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR.

Both are air shocks. Can get you some pics if needed.

Hi Hob Nob - I might be interested if not sold already, where abouts are you located?

Thanks

Hob Nob

Jun 4, 2020
UK
Hi Hob Nob - I might be interested if not sold already, where abouts are you located?

Thanks

I have sold the Performance Elite shock to the original poster, but I do have the Performance one let (which I haven't advertised yet).

Am in Gloucestershire, but happy to post out.

Will drop you a message.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles