Service cost?

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
A set of forks for example will probably cost over a £100 to service at a service center like TF tuned especially if you want to upgrade them , you can easily do them yourself YouTube is your friend that's how I learnt ?

I bought all the tools needed to service air side and damper side so I just do everything myself now , you actually don't need that many speciality tools to do suspension maintenance ?

So many instructional videos on the web to learn from

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
A set of forks for example will probably cost over a £100 to service at a service center like TF tuned especially if you want to upgrade them , you can easily do them yourself YouTube is your friend that's how I learnt ?

I bought all the tools needed to service air side and damper side so I just do everything myself now , you actually don't need that many speciality tools to do suspension maintenance ?

So many instructional videos on the web to learn from

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Ok, let me put it another way.

If there is anyone out there who pays for your bike service, big or small, what do you pay?

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Ok, let me put it another way.

If there is anyone out there who pays for your bike service, big or small, what do you pay?

Both shops I buy from include " free lifetime service" in the cost of purchase, which pre covid meant I could drop the bike off for the day and come back to a bike which works better than I can adjust it but usually a list of parts that will need replacing soon +/- the cost of consumables like fork oil. I got tired of asking them the accept payment, so now I just tell them to replace whatever needs replacing. Last time the sales guy pointed to a new bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles