Other Scotland Highlands and Islands with 2022 Levo and Kenevo SL

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Specialized must be over the moon with this. Great work from Jon on the photography/videography! (y)

I adore that area and northern Scotland in general and was fortunate to live up there for 14 years (NE). Some epic riding in the whole area...

You certainly looked like you enjoyed it! Certainly different to the Surrey Hills... :D

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
I've been to Rassay only once - whisky distillery tour and bought tasting glasses, see photo (Skye multiple times). Been to Torridon as well.

What a great wee film. Slàinte! (although as a lowlander, and non Gaelic speaker, this is not my language, but I embrace it)

Haste ye back.

IMG20210527012806~2.jpg

Garry73

Jun 21, 2021
Somerset
Hi Rob, what was the range like in Scotland on the KSL? I'm heading up to the Cairngorms in a couple of weeks for some big days out on my new KSL. I have one range extender and wondering if I should carry a 2nd?

KSL

Jul 10, 2021
SoCal
Hi Rob, what was the range like in Scotland on the KSL? I'm heading up to the Cairngorms in a couple of weeks for some big days out on my new KSL. I have one range extender and wondering if I should carry a 2nd?

Not sure how consistent this is with others, but when my KSL is fully charged, it indicates a 16mile range. In the 6 mile loop that I frequently run with lots of steep up and down transitions, I use a good avg 35% power in a 35 min segment.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles