• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Rear Coil Shock

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
Whilst im waiting for an update on my returned Faulty Mazocchi Bomber CR, 62.5x230mm from fox, can anyone advise if I need to keep the same size shock if I want a quick fix while waiting, do I need to keep size at 62.5x230mm or is there any ye can help with.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
The 230 is probably the mosg important bit for a temporary quick fix. If its a 230 e2e ,and the stroke is 62.5 or less , youre good. Less stroke=less travel. 65mm stroke is generally the most youll find for any 230e2e shock. It may work slso but youd want to check to see if that extra travel causes any frame rubbing. Frame parts may collide or rear tire could rub on something

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles