Rampage 2019

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Looking forward to seeing that canyon gap back flipped!!
Most likely one of the slope stylers though as that seems to be the way it is going.
Would be cool if Aggi does well on his Wreckoning.....

Pabs

Jul 27, 2019
London
I'm looking forward to tuning in, currently getting my fix watching all the youtube building and testing vids.

Could be anyone's game really.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
You seen the latest one from Matt Jones with Ollie, Deeks & Brendog? Nutters!

Loved this video, watched it twice today already, shows you how sketchy it really is when those boys are caking it on the easiest run in the area . Roll It! :p

Brendogs line is fecking insane though, I love all the big drops and stuff the others do, but the line he is taking down that mountain is beyond contemplation.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Reminds me of the first ever Forum ride when I was following @Rob Hancill and none of us had a clue where we whee going, and all I heard him shout was DROP! about 5 seconds before I nearly neutered myself on my top tube, nothing like larking about on new trails with a good crew.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Reminds me of the first ever Forum ride when I was following @Rob Hancill and none of us had a clue where we whee going, and all I heard him shout was DROP! about 5 seconds before I nearly neutered myself on my top tube, nothing like larking about on new trails with a good crew.
Hehe! Was a good ride!

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
Really looking forward to this! Brendog has had some time to improve on last years line. It should be even more fun to watch this year. But with all those jumps appearing at the bottom of the course, I expect the Crankworx-slopestyle-guys will be hard to beat. Will Lacondeguy be the only one capable of beating them? I'm excited to see Godziek there, that's gonna be crazy. Emil Johanson is probably less insane, but he might still be better.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
First hit in this vid - WTF

found myself unable to help myself showing my GF and her boys this earlier while they ate their tea

so looking forward to watching this years event live tomorrow with my 10yr old daughter.
Hope the wind plays fair.
and really hope no one dies or is seriously injured.
Far too much of that in mtb recently

Pablo

Aug 25, 2019
Hampshire
I’m rampage ready! Mrs is out for the evening! Boys are coming round ? ? ? ??

76EFA7C9-1FFE-4D9B-8444-9A104DCC9927.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles