Purion won't switch on

boomdocker

Feb 20, 2024
Ireland
Towards the end of a very wet ride today my Purion controller switched off.
Got back and plugged in to charge, stayed on for a minute or so, then switched off again.
Have taken the bottom cover off (Haibike Xduro Allmtn 3.0) was very wet and full of crud
Have given it a clean and dry, disconnected the connection between the controller and battery - connected them back and it switched on for a few seconds
So I know it not the batteries in the controller, and the main battery is charged.
When I press the on button on the controller I can hear the little click but nothing happens
I can't see the connection to the motor, but all the cables I can see are intact
Any ideas?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Towards the end of a very wet ride today my Purion controller switched off.
Got back and plugged in to charge, stayed on for a minute or so, then switched off again.
Have taken the bottom cover off (Haibike Xduro Allmtn 3.0) was very wet and full of crud
Have given it a clean and dry, disconnected the connection between the controller and battery - connected them back and it switched on for a few seconds
So I know it not the batteries in the controller, and the main battery is charged.
When I press the on button on the controller I can hear the little click but nothing happens
I can't see the connection to the motor, but all the cables I can see are intact
Any ideas?
Yeah..its fucked..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles