problem with Cascade Components

maramouse

Mar 24, 2018
Genoa Italy
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the cascade components after-sales service, I'll explain everything: I own a turbo levo 2022 and when their link for my model came out, I immediately took it in preorder, at short distance from time, a new link for 230x65 shock came out, preferring the latter, I asked Dave from cascade to change the previous order and buy the new long shock link, I was told by Dave that there was no problem , I had to simply pay the difference in price, which I did with paypal. Three days ago, I received e-mails that sent me the link for the stock shock absorber from the European headquarters in Eastern Europe, I think Ljubljana, I immediately try to contact cascade, but no one answers me, for three days; yesterday, the package arrived and the only thing I could do was to refuse it by exercising the right of withdrawal. I sent the fourth email this morning, Iwait there are 6 hours between Italy and USA, but it doesn't seem like a good start.

maramouse

Mar 24, 2018
Genoa Italy
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the cascade components after-sales service, I'll explain everything: I own a turbo levo 2022 and when their link for my model came out, I immediately took it in preorder, at short distance from time, a new link for 230x65 shock came out, preferring the latter, I asked Dave from cascade to change the previous order and buy the new long shock link, I was told by Dave that there was no problem , I had to simply pay the difference in price, which I did with paypal. Three days ago, I received e-mails that sent me the link for the stock shock absorber from the European headquarters in Eastern Europe, I think Ljubljana, I immediately try to contact cascade, but no one answers me, for three days; yesterday, the package arrived and the only thing I could do was to refuse it by exercising the right of withdrawal. I sent the fourth email this morning, Iwait there are 6 hours between Italy and USA, but it doesn't seem like a good start.

update, those of cascade, they replied, that they have not sent anything and that they will send me the right link, when ready, I don't understand, what kind of scam they tried to do, since the dhl courier had the package that I rejected .... first of all, I changed my paypal passwords ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles