Pro Bike Fit set up advise

Rubinstein

Apr 7, 2022
kent
Hey all, anyone had a professional bike fit set up done on there emtb?
Ive been riding now for about 18 months and as my rides are getting longer (6-8hrs) im getting the usual aches, pains numbness. Im pretty fussy about my set up, spent a lot of time adjusting cockpit, seat etc to get things just right, and changed bars, grips,seat,pedeal etc to suit, but ive got it as best I can and now wondering if I would benefit from a pro bike fit. Ive done a bit of research and it seems tailored towards rodies, so not sure if tis worth it for emtb as we move around on the bike so much. Is it a case of no matter how good your set up is, 8 hrs in the saddle is gonna hurt, or is there room for improvement. Interested to hear from anyone who has had the set up done and what the outcome was, cheers.

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
If your getting pains or numbness then a proper bike fit will definitely help. Yes it’s used by roadies more but they are on the saddle for just as long as what you’ve mentioned.

I haven’t had one done but my best riding buddy did and said it was the best money he’s spent. Once my ebike arrives I will definitely look at getting one done.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles