Levo Gen 2 Power Loss after reinstalling Mission Apps

happi777

Nov 17, 2020
singapore
Newbie here, only 300km rides. Bike was untouch for 2 weeks due to heavy rain here in Singapore, Lost my original phone without back up ( Iphone), so need to install Mission App and to re-connect Bike to Apps again, ( perform new add bike sequence eg: input 6 digits code to sync) after connecting it shows to upgrade firmware. I follow thru but it hang for more than 25 mins at 50% but finally it shows done. So assume is ok. Took bike for ride and felt totally no power on all 3 modes. Call my bike shop and guided me to perform the following steps below:

Have tried many ways such as :
1) Hard reset on the TCU, ( 4 steps )
2) Cleaning the Rear Rotor magnet and Sensor. With Alcohol Spirits.
3) Taken out the battery from bike for more than 24hrs
4) Delete Mission Apps and re-installed...
Prior to all the above steps my Mission Apps shows no signs of problem. But after each time when turn on TCU the first pedal there was a power for 1 second and gone, so decided to delete Mission app and re-installed again. Now need not perform new bike connection. No upgrading of firmware required.
But power has not resume.
Any idea what has gone wrong or did i miss any rectifying matter? Pls advice. I need to DIY to solve it as our Local agent does not support, reason is this bike is yet to be approved on sale here in Singapore and is illegal to ride on normal roads. I only use it on the forrest trails.
Hope to hear all advise....
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles