• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Please recommend emtb hardtail 29, 2700 euro max

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Hi !
I want to buy an e bike and i need a emtb hardtail (i want to put seat suspension Kinekt 2.1 for bumps when i go in my city awful roads ) with 29 wheels, XL size (i have 1,87 m and 95 kg) for long trips, offroad and city pedaling. I don't mind to change the tyres and i don't like trekking e bikes looks. I like Scott and Bulls full suspension treking e bikes but i can't aford them.
My budget is max 2700 euros and i want to put on my e bike fenders (for rainy days when i need to stay mud free), stand kick and rear rack.
I found Canyon Grand canyon on 8 but the germans don't send e bikes to my country. To bad :(
Also bulgarian brand Cross, Cross Maverix Sport but they have just 27,5 plus , L size and it's expensive to for what you buy.
Maybe the motor can be deristricted , to go over 25km/h when i need.
I'm waiting your advice....i don't have an e bike shop in my town and the only situation available to me is to buy online.
Please excuse my poor english and please send me some serious recommendations. I like black- red combination, orange and simple red.
I'm waiting your help....Thank you very much, mates ! :)

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Cube Reaction Performance £2199
It has 625wh battery and the tyres are Swalbe Smart Sam and good for roads and commuting.

4DD4F887-1CB1-4CB6-AC35-DEB0D2544FD2.png

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Thank you very much for your answer ! I forgot to tell something important (i'm very tired, i'm sorry...): i preffer air suspension, not coil and maybe a new generation motor ( Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha launch this year new motors). I know how it is when big brands renounce to support old products and in 1 or 2 year you are left alone in the field of tech with no support (wow ! it sounds like a metaphor after few beers :))) )
Also i check Cube importer status from my country and Cube 2021 models appears like unavailable and maybe available the spring in 2021 ....i don't know what to say.

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
For this moment i have 4 options :

1. The Cube Reaction Performance recommended by Beekeeper;
2. Radon Jealous AL Hybrid 8.0 | E-Bike Hardtail Shop
3. Cube Reaction Hybrid ONE 625 29 deepgreen´n´black | E-Bike Hardtail Shop
4. Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 Pro Allroad 625 black´n´red | E-Bike Fully Shop

The last one it's a full suspension ebike, she can support 150kg (bike, biker and some bags) and it will be available from 49 week - i don't know what to it means (i write to them and they told me that the ebike will be in stock from the 4 week of the 2021) . For this one i must make a financial effort because it' 3700 euros, it's weird to pay now and received it in january and it seems a good bike for offroad, long trips and city with awful roads, it has rear rack , kick stand and fenderd, new gen Bosch motor and 625 w battery...what do you think ? Or should i go with a hardtail and buy a sadle suspension and all accesories ? Please help ! Maybe you have another options....some guys adviced me to not buy from the outside of the country because i will don't have a guarantee for the motor.
It's hard to decide and also it's hard because all ebikes brands has problems with their stocks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles