Perdita potenza motore

Pippo

Aug 5, 2024
L'Aquila
Salve ho una e-bike con motore Shimano E7000, mi succede alcune volte in salita, mentre pedalo, il motore sembra perdere potenza, devo scalare di rapporto per sentirlo ridarmi l'assistenza. Qualcuno sa darmi un consiglio cosa fare ?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
That happens even without a motor!:ROFLMAO:

The Shimano motor works best at higher cadences. If you are pedalling uphill and your cadence is dropping then you need to change gear (as you would if there was no motor).

Pippo

Aug 5, 2024
L'Aquila
Mi scusi, cosa intende, scalare o salire di rapporto ? Se perde potenza è da attribuire alla cadenza ridotta della pedalata ? Quindi basta aumentare il ritmo della pedalata per fare tornare il motore a regime ?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Mi scusi, cosa intende, scalare o salire di rapporto ? Se perde potenza è da attribuire alla cadenza ridotta della pedalata ? Quindi basta aumentare il ritmo della pedalata per fare tornare il motore a regime ?
TRANSLATION: Excuse me, what do you mean, downshifting or moving up? If it loses power, is it due to the reduced pedaling cadence? So is it enough to increase the pedaling pace to get the engine back up to speed?

Yes. Change gear so that you are pedalling faster.

Try to ride the bike and change gear as though you are not on an emtb. When I tried my very first ride on an emtb, I realised that I had stopped changing gear as much and had started to switch the power modes instead. That is bad practice. If your practice is good and the motor is stalling then you may indeed have a problem.

Pippo

Aug 5, 2024
L'Aquila
Ti ringrazio, provo a seguire il suo consiglio, se il problema persiste andrò dal rivenditore.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles