Parts from 2020 Turbo Levo for Sale

tnull5

Sep 2, 2020
Valencia, California
I upgraded everything on my Levo except the cranks and the seat post. I have the stem, bar, grips, shift lever, brake levers, brakes, derailleur, chainring, saddle, wheels and tires, cassette, rear shock and suspension fork for sale. The specs are the stock items from Specialized. Everything is brand new. The wheels have less than a dozen pavement rides on them, as I waited for custom wheels to be built. I won't bore you with details, as you can look up the 2020 spec, but if interested in any of these parts PM me for prices. Thanks.

Bertquist

Sep 9, 2019
Alabama
I upgraded everything on my Levo except the cranks and the seat post. I have the stem, bar, grips, shift lever, brake levers, brakes, derailleur, chainring, saddle, wheels and tires, cassette, rear shock and suspension fork for sale. The specs are the stock items from Specialized. Everything is brand new. The wheels have less than a dozen pavement rides on them, as I waited for custom wheels to be built. I won't bore you with details, as you can look up the 2020 spec, but if interested in any of these parts PM me for prices. Thanks.
Thanks

Sent you a PM.
Interested in the drivetrain parts.
Thanks in advance

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles