Part Number

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Anyone know the part number for the small plastic cover on the front of the rear swing arm on the 19/20 levo? It's the slim black plastic bit that stops crap at the rear of the motor.
Cheers

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Is this the part that you have removed, to fit your sico rear guard?

Yes it's the bottom right part here. I've sprained the hooked parts trying to get it to fit with the guard.
I've took the guard off now and i'll nip out to dealer tomorrow and pick up a new part. I've messaged sicomtb, just to make sure i'm not mistaken in my fitting but it looks to me that the pivot guard pictured stays removed.
I wouldn't be happy with that so depending on his reply i'll probably look at a different guard solution.
It seems weird as i've seen the sico guard recommended loads of times but never seen anyone mention this problem, hopefully ive messed up somewhere.

Levo Pivot Kit3.jpg

Reactions: 118

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
I'll ask those that I know, who run them, if they've removed theirs - off the top of my head, I don't think that they have..
Personally, I run a mudhugger front, on the rear. Trimmed it down slightly using only a pair of scissors, and it (now) fits a treat, for far less.. not that any purchase I make, is based on cost alone.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles