Orbea Wild vs Yeti 160E

Readochris

Sep 24, 2024
New Zealand
Hi Guys,
really enjoy cruising the forums and gaining valuable insight that you dont otherwise get from the media articles and reviews.
I am going for a new Ebike and looking for any input from people who have ridden these bikes and can compare them to others. So far ive demoed a shuttle LT and a Turbo Levo. I am an aggressive rider that rides mostly steep, tight technical trails in NZ so some of the more popular options are unforetunately not options for me at all (Canyon) as we cant get them here.

Basically the Yeti and the Orbea (2024) are currently simarlarly priced at the moment and for me are the two options that rise to the top among all my research. My understanding is the Bosch motor and battery in the orbea is slightly superior but to be honest all my riding is hike and huck so the downhill performance far outweighs the climbing performance for me.

would love to hear any thoughts or input from those that have ridden both. theres not many reviews out there that compare them as they yeti is a couple of years older.

Last edited:

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Not ridden the Yeti (although would like to) and it was on my list of ones to get before buying the Wild.
I would say the motor and efficiency of the bosch over the Shimano is what would sway me, not that the Shimano is bad in any way, but the bosch is better.
I wish the Yeti was the same price here (UK) as the wild, as I probably had bought that, purely for the Gucci factor.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles