Orbea Rise Range Extender

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I‘ve heard the range extenders are hard to come by. It took me a while to find mine. I am selling my Rise and no longer need the extender. I have the range extender listed in the for sale section if anyone is interested. It was purchased in May 2022 and has only been used one time. Here is a link to the ad in the for sale section: 2022 Orbea Rise Range Extender 475: Mesa, az - EMTB Forums

price has been lowered to $450. I am trying to put together some money for another purchase.

iLuveKetchup

Dec 23, 2021
Big Apple
I am interested in the extender. I see that you have an M10 and just for clarification, this extender is for the M series?

*I might not have enough posts to send you a PM.

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I am interested in the extender. I see that you have an M10 and just for clarification, this extender is for the M series?

*I might not have enough posts to send you a PM.

It is for the M series, not the H series. If you are interested, you can text me at 76O-212-1102, my name is Gerrit.

Scooter71

May 18, 2019
Victoria, BC
I‘ve heard the range extenders are hard to come by. It took me a while to find mine. I am selling my Rise and no longer need the extender. I have the range extender listed in the for sale section if anyone is interested. It was purchased in May 2022 and has only been used one time. Here is a link to the ad in the for sale section: 2022 Orbea Rise Range Extender 475: Mesa, az - EMTB Forums
Interested in the range extender

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles