Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
NORCO PRESS RELEASE:

Geometry

The Norco Range VLT is a monster of an e-bike – there’s no denying it.

If taking-on tough, burly trails, navigating slippery rock faces, and generally going big is your thing, then this is the electric mountain bike you’ve been waiting for.

We’ve given the Range VLT the ultimate combination of Norco’s progressive handling and advanced long-travel suspension in a carbon e-MTB platform engineered to tackle the same trails as our non- electric Range – but the e-assist adds an extra helping of mayhem in the wild.

The fully-integrated, efficient Shimano STEPS drive system and custom 630Wh or 500Wh in-tube battery – plus optional 360Wh Range extender battery that adds up to 72% additional capacity – lets you cover more terrain...

Continue reading...

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Nice. I wonder who the importer is going to be?

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
no size small…. no good...

Size differences are typically 25mm. I guess it could be possible to shorten the stem 10mm with a 30mm stem(need a 31.8 bar) and maybe(not sure) a further 8mm with an offset headset from Chris king or works components. 18mm total would be close to a size dif. The bike does have really good standover

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
Man, other than no option for 29er, this ticks all the boxes of what I wished for the next gen Kenevo (or at least improvements from my current one) in terms of Geo and battery options. I actually think the suspension components on the middle build would be preferable to the top end. Could swap my SC reserves from my kenevo... hmmm.. However, I do like the Brose setup from a motor and software integration standpoint

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
Wow so purdy. Non removable battery again but at least they offer a water bottle mount now or a bolt on battery.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles