No Problems with Levo

Rich-Baillon

Jul 19, 2019
UK
Hi, as a new Levo owner I am just wondering how many of you out there have had your Levo for 6 months or more with zero motor or battery issues?

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Well I my 2017 Levo only had issues after 18 months and then full warranty replacement of motor and battery, my wife rides it now and it’s better than ever.

I have had my new 2019 Levo for 4 months, weather has not been ideal but I have racked up 500 miles with no issues whatsoever so far.

Rich-Baillon

Jul 19, 2019
UK
Well I my 2017 Levo only had issues after 18 months and then full warranty replacement of motor and battery, my wife rides it now and it’s better than ever.

I have had my new 2019 Levo for 4 months, weather has not been ideal but I have racked up 500 miles with no issues whatsoever so far.
Thanks great to hear that all are not plagued by problems.

Last edited:

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
Touch wood no problems
10 months in , 900 miles
Gonna need new chain , cassette, pads at service which I’m gonna try to put off till end of Sept
But it’s been a beautiful thing every day and I wash the fucker with a hose after every ride

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
3000 km/1 year on a 2018 Levo Comp Carbon and never missed a single beat, as a matter of fact the most trouble free bike I have ever owned.

Karsten

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
9 months in and 2000 miles on a 2019 Levo Expert and no problems except
I'm doing more laundry because I'm always dirty and smelly
I'm getting more ticks and poison oak
I'm getting wrinkles on my face from smiling too much
My muscles are always sore
I'm missing out on all my TV shows
I'm riding all these new trails and I have to try not to get lost
I'm not home doing "chores" like I'm told I'm supposed to be doing
I have lots of scrapes and bruises because gravity sucks
I'm spending an inordinate amount of time watching YouTube videos trying to figure out how to manual
I'm freaking out my neighbors because I'm doing weird gymnastics on my bike trying to figure out how to do manuals
I'm meeting weird guys in the woods who are wearing strange body armor ..... and kinda wanting some for myself
I'm yelling "send it!" at unusual times like taking out the trash or doing dishes
I'm trying to keep up with teenagers and be cool like them
Teenagers are laughing at me because I yell and scream too much when I'm descending flow trails and trying to keep up with them

Yes, I have a problem with my Levo. I can't stay off the damn thing! I'm riding it every day I can.

Rich-Baillon

Jul 19, 2019
UK
9 months in and 2000 miles on a 2019 Levo Expert and no problems except
I'm doing more laundry because I'm always dirty and smelly
I'm getting more ticks and poison oak
I'm getting wrinkles on my face from smiling too much
My muscles are always sore
I'm missing out on all my TV shows
I'm riding all these new trails and I have to try not to get lost
I'm not home doing "chores" like I'm told I'm supposed to be doing
I have lots of scrapes and bruises because gravity sucks
I'm spending an inordinate amount of time watching YouTube videos trying to figure out how to manual
I'm freaking out my neighbors because I'm doing weird gymnastics on my bike trying to figure out how to do manuals
I'm meeting weird guys in the woods who are wearing strange body armor ..... and kinda wanting some for myself
I'm yelling "send it!" at unusual times like taking out the trash or doing dishes
I'm trying to keep up with teenagers and be cool like them
Teenagers are laughing at me because I yell and scream too much when I'm descending flow trails and trying to keep up with them

Yes, I have a problem with my Levo. I can't stay off the damn thing! I'm riding it every day I can.
Top Man ?

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
I feel the same way like @lumpy. Infinite fun on too narrow trails!

1B83631B-AC50-4FC7-B7C9-FCF9F08F71A5.jpeg

(My attempts to get a manual are also rather miserable...)

benny.c

Apr 21, 2019
North West
There’s around 1,000km on my second hand 2017 Comp. No issues other than the dropper needed a rebuild and the Yari forks collapsed, neither of which are Ebike specific problems.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles