Levo Gen 2 No mission control

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
My mobile phone is having trouble detecting "most" blue tooth devices. This includes my Turbo Levo. It won't recognise it at all, therefore I don't have access to Mission Control.

Does Mission Control do much, apart from smart control and adjusting how much power you get in each mode ? (which I'm not bothered about changing anyway)

DreamensioN

Aug 9, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
If you have errors or trouble with the bike, you can also send diagnostics data to Specialized. Another feature is you can track/map your rides and sync with Strava or Kamoot. You can also see battery health, what firmwares you are running, what your motors serial number is (so you know when it was built) etc.

If none of these are of importance or interest, then you don't really need it.

That said there's a lot more info available in the "BLEvo" app, and if you have problems connecting bluetooth, you'll have problems connecting BLEvo aswell (which may contain stuff you find interesting).

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Do you usually just have to turn your bike on and mobile phone should just automatically list it in bluetooth devices ??

That definetely is not happening

DreamensioN

Aug 9, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
Not quite. You turn your bike on, and go into the Mission Control app, and "Add Bike". From there it should then detect your bike. You won't ever see it if you go into bluetooth normally and scan for nearby devices. It won't show up like headphones or anything like that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles