No 2025 Bosch e-shift bikes announced yet?

daddyo

Sep 15, 2019
Brno, Czech Republic
I like the sound of the Bosch motor, looks very promising. I hate the Shimano and Bosch rattle and hopefully the new Bosch wiull remain rattle free and quiet. I was hoping that my next bike will be with coast shift and e-shift but looking at all the new Bosch bike releases not one of the offers this . Anybody seen a new Bosch bike with the TPR e-shift ?

daddyo

Sep 15, 2019
Brno, Czech Republic
So I have written to Tektro asking about the availability and retrofitting. Here is their answer. It's all a big secret:
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your interest in our new TRP E.A.S.I. A12. We are very proud of this project in cooperation with Bosch and are really looking forward to the first bikes with the new group being delivered. However, this also means that we cannot currently provide any information about the availability of the circuit parts for retrofitting. The TRP E.A.S.I. A12 will initially only be available for new bikes from manufacturers. The retrofit market will only take place afterwards. Exact timing information, as well as compatibility with Bosch Drive Units, will follow soon.

On our homepage we have all the information about TRP E.A.S.I. A12 summarized, you can find the link here:
https://tektro.eu/trp-x-bosch-e-a-s-i-automatic-shifting/?lang=en
Many thanks and best regards
Your Tektro Team

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
A very quick first-ride video/short about the TRP E.A.S.I. A12

Last edited:

daddyo

Sep 15, 2019
Brno, Czech Republic
A quick first-ride video about the TRP E.A.S.I. A12

Thanks for the link. Appreciated.It's the auto coastshift I am really interested in. They rote back to me that new ebikes with TRP EASI will come out at the end of the year and retrofitting will be made available Q2 2025. So here I am hoping CUBE will offer it on their ONE77 models.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles