Next guy from Poland, with Stilus bike

Flog

Subscriber
Apr 19, 2020
Dorset / Somerset Border
Hi Mike.
Think there will be a few people (including myself for new wife's bike) a tad jealous that you managed to get one of the Stilus bikes, in UK forever sold out!

MikeDozer

May 25, 2020
Poland
@Flog here in Poland, they are in stock from today! My friend just bought one online. All sizes!

I would buy second one for my wife. She has ride on it and is shocked how good it feels :) Unfortunetly we cant afford second one for now. Still i have my analog bike so we can ride together on my level of fitness :)

Andyd68

May 7, 2020
Birmingham
Hi Mike welcome.

I am one of many waiting for them to come back in stock in the U.K if they ever do.

As you said there is an excellent review of this bike already. Just wondered what your thoughts were of the Stlius?

kind Regards

Andy

MikeDozer

May 25, 2020
Poland
@Andyd68 Main rider of this bike is my father (65+ ;) ) . I think it has excelent price/quality ratio. Of course there are few drawbacks: weak tires (for semi pro, for amateur they just ok on tube), awful saddle and grips, and cheap stem. Lack of rear suspension lock doesent bother me because it is e-bike ;) . Welds of frame are very visible (but i like them : ) ). Beside this, first impression is very good.
And first ride with my father (me on analog full sus) it was simply awesome. Finaly he can pick up with me on wild sandy trails in wood near home. I am lookin forward to go to mountains and ride with him.
I have only one short ride (i hope for longer in this week, to check battery life ;) ). On that short ride, the acceleratrion and assist on dunes (i have those in forests like small, short climb hills) is very cool. On flat, the 25kmph assist lock is very bothering because 22-25 is my normal speed on analog bike on that terrain. I can image advantage in real mountains (easy climb and nice downhill :) )

Cheers!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles