Kenevo SL Next Gen Kenevo / Kenevo SL

RSG

Sep 12, 2024
Wales
Hey guys,

Noticed that Spesh have taken the Kenevo / Kenevo SL off their website now, and dealers around the UK are starting to sell out with some big discounts.

Next Gen Brose motor has been revealed recently - more power and smaller size - will surely play a part in the next Kenevo design - hopefully lower standover and better insertion for long travel droppers - has there been any developments on the lighter motor too?

What else can we expect to see? Previous Kenevo was full 27.5, this will be mullet surely? or perhaps an interchangable 27.5/29 rear wheel option with flip chip?

Couldn't find a thread on here for next Kenevo/KSL rumours, only the Levo.

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
My lbs owner is telling me the Kenevo is done. He says there will be a Levo and a Levo long travel. They will both use the same front triangle but different rear ends, shocks and forks. As for the enduro, a new bike is next year with a mid powered one after that…. It will be named some thing like the slash bikes. According to the shop owner, the Kenevo was always a joke name. It was Levo and Evil Knevel… or Kenevo. Again, this just what the shop owner is telling me but he has been selling specialized for 20 years and gets invites to most of the events so I have no idea if it’s true or BS.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles