Newbie from Forest of Dean

AverageJoeMTB

Jan 24, 2019
Forest of Dean
Hi all, I ordered my new bike a few days ago. A Vitus E-Sommet VR from Wiggle (30 day returns so you can't go far wrong!). I currently ride a Radon Swoop 170, which I'll be keeping for bike park/uplift days. The E-Bike will be used to get out quickly in an evening and get around as many trails as possible. I'm very lucky as I live in FOD and have countless trails on my doorstep.

I've recently started uploading videos onto YouTube. Very basic POV stuff but I'm enjoying doing it. Link in BIO.

Looking to learn about my bike (Get it derestricted) and have some banter with all.

Cheers

Joe.

Last edited:

fodmtb

Sep 4, 2018
Forest of Dean
keep it standard mate, less risk to invalidate your warranty if called upon (if derestricted )
Not bothered doing it with my Kenevo, no need. I'm out digging again later ;)

AverageJoeMTB

Jan 24, 2019
Forest of Dean
Cheers Paul. I'll be giving it a go standard to begin with. Anything you build doesn't need extra speed to get down :ROFLMAO:

Be good to join for you a ride/build/photoshoot one day.

fodmtb

Sep 4, 2018
Forest of Dean
:ROFLMAO: sure mate.

Mr Cole knows we ride on Wednesday's nights 7:30 meet outside the Tuffy pub in Milkwall .
Plus Sunday morning rides. PM me on FB anytime . (y)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
There’s a few of is that ride in the FoD most weekends and we’ve yet to find a trail where more speed is a requirement.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles