Newb from NSW Australia

Nelso19

Oct 5, 2019
QLD, Australia
Hi gang. I'm a total MTB Newb and have just ordered a 2020 Giant Trance e+3 Pro which will be here next week. I've been listening to my favourite MX podcast for years and all they talk about is e-bikes for training. So Im joining the gang. I test road and couldn't stop grinning at how much fun it was. I'm in Gunnedah NSW Australia. I can't wait to ride this thing.
IMG_2424.JPG

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Hahaha total coincidence. My brother wanted one and the one they had in the shop was too big for him. Plus they were going to give a good discount on two of them.
Just kind of made sense really.

I’m sort of addicted to bikes.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Hi gang. I'm a total MTB Newb and have just ordered a 2020 Giant Trance e+3 Pro which will be here next week. I've been listening to my favourite MX podcast for years and all they talk about is e-bikes for training. So Im joining the gang. I test road and couldn't stop grinning at how much fun it was. I'm in Gunnedah NSW Australia. I can't wait to ride this thing. View attachment 19901
Very nice & welcome!!! Those colours are definitely (y)(y)
Gunnedah in summer would be a test for any bike but that's serious machinery.
I’m sort of addicted to bikes.
Me too & extends to all things fast & electric.
Welcome to the forum. All the Poms here are a bit weird but you get used to them like a rash. There are some soft Taswegans and other more insane Aussies too. Enjoy
Yeah definitely all whacko - in the best possible way.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles