New member from foothills of CO

LordExplorer

Aug 20, 2019
Denver
Hey all, signed up a couple weeks ago but haven't posted here yet. I'm new to emtb and looking to purchase my first one. Used to mtb a lot 15 years ago but have been out of it (was lured into dirt bike and adventure bike riding). Looking to get my fata** into shape and start exploring more on a emtb.

I've narrowed my search down to either the Levo or Kenevo, or the new Commencal Meta Power 29. Haven't had a chance to really try them as can't find my size for each (tried a Levo and old Commencal in size large). I'm 6'3' and 225lbs so need the biggest size. Used to ride Specialized a lot, and love the dealer support, although they are over priced so been looking at discounted left over 2019 Levo Carbon Comp and Kenevo Expert. Commencal headquarters is 15 min from me so they are intriguing from a direct to consumer brand. Been thinking about the new 2020 Meta Power 29. Really wish I can find my size in all three so I can try them all!

Anyways, I have been stalking this forum daily for past couple of weeks. Tons of good info! Now I have paralysis from over analysis. Oh well. I'll pull the trigger on something soon!

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Welcome Lord Explorer, what ever you get will put a huge smile on your face, as long as you get the right fit, love your line "Paralysis from over Analysis". I ended up with an XL Merida and at 6'1" it's only just the right size, but I love it, can't wait to get home at night to get on it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles