New member from Cornwall

Catt

Apr 9, 2018
Cornwall
Hi everyone, new member from Cornwall. Coming back to mountain biking after years away due to bad knee. Got an e-MTB (Cube reaction HPA SL 500) to help with the hills and I’m loving every minute I’m out.
So to answer any questions about the bike. Yes it’s a hardtail, I love hardtails. Has a Bosch Drive Performance CX, 500 watt battery. It’s rocking 27.5 wheels. It’s a 1 by 11. It’s black and the most important bit....... it’s bleeding heavy!

Catt

Apr 9, 2018
Cornwall
CB3F4970-E37F-4262-95DB-E1A67362F739.jpeg

Catt

Apr 9, 2018
Cornwall
Hi Kernow

It’s the Mineral Tramways Coast to Coast trail. Runs between Portreath and Devoran on Restronguet Creek, about 23 miles round trip. Trails mixture of gravel and very quiet roads. (Soon as you leave said gravel, it mostly Mud or flooded at the moment!)This pic was taken in the poldice valley.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Hi Kernow

It’s the Mineral Tramways Coast to Coast trail. Runs between Portreath and Devoran on Restronguet Creek, about 23 miles round trip. Trails mixture of gravel and very quiet roads. (Soon as you leave said gravel, it mostly Mud or flooded at the moment!)This pic was taken in the poldice valley.
I know it well Lovely ride that , must get down that way again soon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles