New Member From Colorado

Termite I

Apr 6, 2021
Colorado
I found this Forum doing a search for upgrades to my ebike. Thanks for letting me join!
I built my first ebike last year to ride the trails to work instead of jumping in my truck and fighting traffic. It takes less time riding than driving which is good and bad at the same time, I hate to get off the bike once I get to work. I'm looking into longer trails for the commute and have found a couple that look good.
I've been trying to find who makes a good mid-fat 26" wheel for ebikes. Any suggestions on Brand and Model would be appreciated. Thanks!

lightning

Apr 5, 2021
UK
We visited Colorado on a fly drive holiday some years ago, l thought back then what a place to ride a bike, looking at videos it's the stuff of dreams out there in the canyon lands.

l would happily ride any bike there, but an Ebike would open up some superb days out.

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
WTB makes an i35 ASYM 26" rim that will make even a 2.3 tire puffy enough to run in the high teens psi wise. I think they make a 26" Vigilante 2.3 in fact if there are any anywhere. I use that combo for my 29" wheelset and use 15psi.

Lived in CB for years, can't say i miss it all that much but sure had some good times in the state.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles