New member from Belgium

Freebert

Feb 4, 2019
Kasterlee/Belgium
Hello, I'm a 42 year old Treeworker, based in the very flat part of Belgium with a lot of Flanders fields and the odd little forest. I have been into motorcyles whole my life and made imaginary motorcycles from all my bicycles like all the kids did in the time. Playing cards we pinned on our rims to make a sound and we loved it. At 16 i bought myself a moped and the scope of my world grew as I could make more miles on that than with my trusty bike. Later the heavy motorcycles began and together with that I began mountainbiking and riding offroad with big bikes and mtb. I discovered the joy of travelling to remote places, which entailed going through not-easy-to-reach places with a plus1000cc bike.
But I always liked the tranquility of pedalling through the forests, enjoying nature. This is also the reason I want to buy my first e-mtb. To get to beautifull spots!
I never liked to climb, but I do like the descents (if I can find any around here). I like speed, but my daily work demands so much of my body, that I don't have the legs to get me there. Also, I like to relax after a ride and recover quick enough that I can climb trees again the day afterwards.
Lots of reasons to get into e-mtb's, i love the technology and can get into nerd-mode easy with these toys.
I hope to learn a lot here and want to travel to new places and enjoy as much of this a spossible.
Cheers,
Bert aka freebert

Tim

Feb 2, 2019
Belgium
Welkom Bert.

Rider from Vlaams-Brabant here who regularly takes a trip to the Ardennes for a more thrilling ride. Always welcome to join when you made your purchase ;)

Tim

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles