North Vancouver
No Pic, never happened! :alien:
Haha - YT Decoy riding the Shore. (y)

IMG_9890.JPG

DB88MOTO

Apr 25, 2020
BC Canada
Hey Barty,

Noticed your over on the main land. Im just over in Victoria. I just ordered my 2020 Decoy Pro Race. How have you found the Battery Life for the north shore. Also did you Deal with JM in Kelowna for ordering. Mine won't be hear until end of may... Your bike looks awesome bud.

Cheers
D

Barty_NorthVan

Apr 22, 2020
North Vancouver
Hey Barty,

Noticed your over on the main land. Im just over in Victoria. I just ordered my 2020 Decoy Pro Race. How have you found the Battery Life for the north shore. Also did you Deal with JM in Kelowna for ordering. Mine won't be hear until end of may... Your bike looks awesome bud.

Cheers
D
Battery has been amazing. I sent you a private message

Cuddles

Apr 22, 2020
North Vancouver
pretty stealth blacked out decoy - cool! ; see you around on the trails; on the question of range on the north shore I find with my bike (hardtail RM) I can do 1.5 laps of fromme, or traverse between two of the crowns. Ive been trying to push out to eagle harbor from lynn valley and back; but I think even riding pavement that might be a little too ambitious. Hard to ride with corono now tho. Id be really interested to hear a little more re the range your getting on the Decoy.

Barty_NorthVan

Apr 22, 2020
North Vancouver
pretty stealth blacked out decoy - cool! ; see you around on the trails; on the question of range on the north shore I find with my bike (hardtail RM) I can do 1.5 laps of fromme, or traverse between two of the crowns. Ive been trying to push out to eagle harbor from lynn valley and back; but I think even riding pavement that might be a little too ambitious. Hard to ride with corono now tho. Id be really interested to hear a little more re the range your getting on the Decoy.

My longest ride is 30km with 1500m of climbing on Mt Seymour, but most rides I do are 20-25 kms and I usually get home with 2 bars left on the battery. Last week I even towed my 11 year all the way up to CBC on the road and finished with 20kms on the ride and even then I still had 2 bars. If you keep it in ECO for the pavement I'm sure you could get 40kms..

A real test would be riding from Seymour and up Fromme. I'll let you know if I ever do that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles